Easy Way To Recover Deleted Files From Cell Phone SD Card
Cell Phones or Mobile phones were made to have a better communication. Cell phones have become the basic necessity in the present world. With advancement in technology, cell phones are designed with innovative features and are used for performing multipurpose tasks. You can store photos,audio recordings, songs, documents, etc in the cell phones by using external memory chips. In memory cards, SD (Secure Digital) cards are very popular chips. They are small solid state, non-volatile storage medium used for storage purpose. SD cards make use of flash memory technology to store data on it. It supports FAT32 file format. SD cards have an excellent capability to retain data without use of external power and supports high-speeddata transfer. They come in different sizes according to the need of people like mini SD cards, micro SDcards, SDHC cards, SDXC cards, etc. Sony, Kingston, Lexar, SanDisk, Seagate, etc are some well-known brands of memory cards. At times due to human negligence, you might lose data from your cell phones SD memory card due to unintentional deletion of files, corruption of memory card, virus infection, etc. In such conditions, to retrieve deleted files from cell phone SD card you need to opt for competent SD card recovery software.
Common Data Loss Scenarios In Cell Phone SD card:
- Unintentional deletion: While viewing photos or while listening to songs in cell phone if you unintentionally press the delete option then that song or photo is deleted from the SD card.
- File Loss During Transfer Process: If you have connected your cell phone to the computer for transferring files. During the transfer process, if there is sudden power surge or if you abruptly remove the interfaced cable then you suffer from data loss.
- Formatting card: In cell phones, while checking the settings of memory card, if you unintentionally press the format option then the data present in the cell phones memory card is deleted and lost.
- File System Corruption: If the same SD card i.e., used in cell phone is used in several electronic devices then the file structure of the card gets corrupted and it results in severe data loss and inaccessibility.
- Virus Attack: If the SD card i.e., used in cell phone is infected from some harmful spyware or virus then also the data is deleted from the SD memory card.
Few Precautions ToPrevent Data Loss From SD cards:
- Always have a complete copy of files as backup.
- Always scan your memory card with help of good anti-virus program to prevent from virus attack.
- Avoid saving of any new data on the card after loss to prevent from overwriting of data.
- Do not make use of same SD card in different devices.
- Avoid abruptly removing the SD card during the process of file transfer.
SD Card Recovery is a most reliable and effective recovery tool, which helps you to recover SD card data used in Cell phones. This software suppots file recovery from different types of memory cards like XD, CF, and MMC memory cards along with that it recovers files from external hard drives, FireWire drives, iPods, USB drives, etc. With the help of this advance application, you can even recover data from formatted SD card. It has an ability to recover data from corrupted SD card. It can even recover digital RAW photos from popular camcorders. This software supports video file recovery from SD card types like Mini SD, Micro SD, SDHC, SDXC and many more. In case you have deleted some important files from your Micro SD card and need to recover them back, then you can make use of this software to retrieves deleted files from Micro SD Card.
Follow simple steps to recover deleted files from cell phone SD card:
Step 1: Download and install the trial version of this software. Launch the software by clicking on the desktop shortcut icon or from start menu. After launching, the main window appears. You need to click on the "Recover Photos" option as shown in Figure 1
Figure 1 : Main ScreenStep 2: After clicking on Recover photos option, a new window appears from which you need to select "Recover Deleted Photos" to recover files from cell phone SD card as shown in Figure 2
Figure 2 : Select Recover Deleted Photos
Figure 3 : Select Memory Card Drive
Step 4:The software scans your memory card drive completely to recover deleted files. After the completion of scanning process, you are able to preview the recovered files by using the "Data View" or "File Type View" as shown in Figure 4
Figure 4 : Preview Recovered Files
Step 5: You can save the previewed result by clicking on "Recovery Session" as shown in Figure 5
Figure 5 : Save Recovery Session
Note: In order to save the recovered result you need to buy the full version and restore previously saved recovery session. In the demo version, you are not allowed to save your recovered files to a specific location in your system. You need to activate the full version of this software in order to save your recovered files successfully.